before blaming others, think: whats the 1 constant in all your failed relationships? its that cursed egyptian amulet why do u even have that
wow i can’t believe lesbians shove their boobs up each other’s vaginas
1. Stop looking for love between the sheets with people you won’t ever call back, and stop giving them reason to think that you might.
2. It’s okay if your feelings towards someone change, yes it’s awful but it’s also natural, and mostly unavoidable. That’s out of your control, how you deal with it isn’t. Be kind.
3. Just because your father left when you were little doesn’t mean everyone will, take care of others.
4. Just because your father left when you were little doesn’t mean someone else won’t, take care of yourself.
5. Just because you can walk away from something doesn’t mean you should. No one is replaceable, whether they played a big part in your life or not.
6. Not all goodbyes are for the best.
7. Some goodbyes are.
8. It’s okay to tell someone ‘don’t fucking speak to me again’ and still will it to be their voice on the other end of the phone when it rings.
9. Forgive yourself. For all the shitty things you do, apologise to the people you hurt and forgive yourself, even if they don’t.
10. You are you, and you can’t change that (for the most part anyway). Love every inch of yourself and when someone else doesn’t, kiss yourself better and move the fuck on. Your self worth isn’t defined by how someone else sees you.